"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The porter told me they do some sort of, oh, shadow play or something.
- So, was the fight over arts financing just a shadow play after all?
- Then her eyes were drawn to the shadow play on the white cloth.
- Movement at the windows, flickerings like a children's shadow play.
- In the shadow play of Southern faithlessness, the star players are reason and nature.
- And that's when she noticed a sliver of shadow play.
- Cinema is new form of an ancient tradition - the shadow play.
- Maybe she'll be as successful out there in the shadow play.
- Nang drama, a form of shadow play, is found in the south.
- The subject matter and singing style in shadow plays are closely related to local opera.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.