"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Britain's tax changes would not be written by the shadow chancellor.
- A decent man, but not up to the job of shadow chancellor.
- Until today the shadow chancellor has given only one proper speech on the subject since taking his job.
- Total Politics magazine had asked the shadow chancellor what makes him cry.
- Several months later, the shadow chancellor still receives more letters on the subject than any other.
- Things will definitely be more interesting with Balls as shadow chancellor.
- Still if the shadow chancellor doesn't understand basic economics, why should his supporters?
- You'd have thought a shadow chancellor could add up.
- Do you want to be shadow chancellor or not?
- Alan Johnson, who has resigned as shadow chancellor for personal reasons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.