"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Prices for the shadow boxes range from $90 to $l50.
- When that is enclosed, it will form a kind of shadow box.
- By tradition, shadow boxes are typically presented to members of the military upon retirement.
- In the lobby are a series of shadow boxes with memorabilia from each decade.
- Behind us, the house had become a thumping shadow box of festivity.
- He had prop malfunctions while producing his assistant from a shadow box.
- He noted his sculpture stood alone in a glossy old shadow box, and was flattered.
- While shadow boxes have a strong tradition in military history, they are also frequently created purely for artistic goals.
- Taking her into a shadow box of agony.
- A "Shadow Box" was installed allowing victims to view suspects without being seen as well.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.