"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In June 2000, he became shadow minister for the environment, town planning and public works.
- Born in 1962, the former fund manager was most recently the shadow minister of children.
- The standards we expect of people in power is more, including shadow ministers.
- The impact is significant because we've seen a shadow minister having to leave his job.
- 'We certainly must listen to what the people want,' said the shadow minister.
- From 2005, he has also been a shadow minister for Culture and Media.
- A couple of skirmishes by shadow ministers don't add up to a policy.
- Damian was shadow minister for immigration from 2005 to 2010.
- 'Because one of them is a murderer,' said the shadow minister.
- "You may recall that he's also the shadow minister for Coordinate intelligence, such as it is."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.