"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nine composers' settings of texts from the 18th-century folk collection.
- Among his vocal works are settings of Chinese and Japanese texts.
- Medieval techniques and approaches to text setting are plentiful, even dominant.
- Many of his compositions are musical settings of religious texts.
- Mostly though, his text setting was awkward, singsongy and undifferentiated.
- In his text settings, Janacek specifically sought a conversational quality.
- There are also some weaknesses in Mr. Thomas's approach to text setting.
- Both are fairly simple; strophic, with syllabic settings of light texts.
- The text setting has its amusing turns.
- And Moore's text settings thwart the singers, placing phrases in awkward regions of the voice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.