"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Research shows most people make more progress in a community setting.
- He's right about the move out of hospitals and into homes or community settings.
- This effort will serve a high-risk population in a community setting.
- "They could attend classes on campus and have a whole community setting."
- We will provide more services through local health centres and other community settings.
- We will also improve the quality of treatment in both institutional and community settings.
- Other parents, however, have seen their children prosper in community settings.
- Many of the patients are so limited, it is not clear whether they will benefit from a community setting.
- They are used in both the hospital and community settings.
- "We are asking the city to release Joyce to a community setting."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.