"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If your book is a success, you will want to write others with the same setting.
- A 560Ti will run it on 1080p with high settings great.
- "I didn't have any experience with an academic setting and people in the groups had," he said.
- The room had grown dark and cool with the setting of the sun.
- In the earlier days, the writers just wanted to have fun with a particular setting.
- Perhaps it was because all warmth had left the country with the setting of the sun.
- Other countries play with settings local to their tournament scene.
- There is something wrong with the setting and the set.
- She observes that the effect of music has a good deal to do with the setting in which we hear it.
- The story begins with the setting of the hero's home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.