"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In union as father and son, they were responsible for the daily setting of the sun.
- His goal in school was to create art for urban settings.
- Press the home key on your remote, and then the number 8 for settings.
- The restaurant, open since 1961, is known for its romantic setting.
- Still, how did a 30-year-old who grew up in Rochester and went to public school get the idea for the play's setting?
- "This might change if you consider the mold for the design and the setting."
- The other campaign guide details the new rules for the setting.
- However, modern critics pointed out that the play was very good if not for its setting.
- The staff visited this area in September 2006 to form a basis for the movie's setting.
- There were five novels written for the setting although only four of them actually saw print.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.