"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But now I paid no attention to the setting of the sun.
- So what if you are limited to a single setting?
- "It would be hard for me to go back to a traditional setting."
- The Hope returned to its traditional setting in late 2010.
- The story went back in time to the 1960's and forward to a contemporary setting.
- He gave up as the answer was not to be found, and returned to the original setting.
- His life, he said last year, has reached "a period that is similar to the setting of the sun."
- Another piece of history added to an already historic setting.
- All these things seemed right somehow, appropriate to the setting.
- Mike reached down and changed his radio to the setting for "all force."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.