"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it was hard to tell that from the setting.
- I like to put people from totally different settings together.
- Maybe the fire of the Plains camp came from their setting.
- With so much competition from the setting, the show cannot have been easy to mount.
- Of the three artists, he is the one who most suffers from the setting.
- From the first setting of the snares he had success.
- Should it be from a period different from the 1907 setting?
- To help the rash go away, remove your baby from the warm setting.
- The most important difference between the two approaches ensued from the public setting of the court case.
- You go from the setting, to the person, to the looking at nature, to the internal feelings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.