"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They really only need to take care of the Plutonium reactor as that could release radioactive particles that will have long life.
- Alas, the opposite is true: nuclear plants release radioactive particles into the environment on a routine basis.
- And the decay releases more particles with high energy.
- The aurora appears when solar storms release highly charged particles that collide with the earth's atmosphere.
- The eruption released particles of basaltic lava into the air, which fell back to form tuff.
- Before that, you knew different industries were releasing different particles.
- Power plants release mercury, other metals, acid gases, and particles that harm people's health.
- The crash of the Kosmos 954 satellite released hot particles from its nuclear engine.
- As radioactive materials decay, they release particles that can damage the body and lead to cancer, particularly cesium-137 and iodine-131.
- Add 1 cup ale and stir, scraping pot to release caramelized particles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.