"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Interfere with brain's signals to the bladder about when to release urine.
- In the "Peeing on the Third Rail" myth, the show censored the valve used to release urine from the dummy.
- Human beings perform similarly in sleep, not falling off beds and not releasing urine during sleep.
- It helps control the bladder muscle that releases urine.
- Teach your child special exercises to control the bladder muscle that releases urine.
- Alcohol also interferes with brain signals to the bladder about when to release urine.
- Releasing urine without meaning to (incontinence), or needing to urinate a lot.
- With a snort of terror, she released urine involuntarily, the hot, acrid emission spattering on the leaf-carpeted floor of the grove.
- Squeezing the pump opens the cuff and releases urine when you want to urinate.
- The detrusor muscle remains relaxed to allow the bladder to store urine, and contracts during urination to release urine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.