"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The album was released in the U.S. alone on April 15, 2008.
- More than 500 others were released in January alone, including one in a murder case and two arrested for attempted murder.
- The album received immediate attention as it was downloaded over one hundred thousand times within its first month of being released on Frostwire alone.
- It was released in May 1989 as the first single from the album Alone.
- However, the Australian release was released on download alone.
- The numbers alone released by the administration tell a story of a training program that has slowed to a halt.
- It was the first single released from the group's fourth studio album Together Alone.
- "Voyage 34" was actually going to take up the second disc, but it was last decided to be released alone as a single.
- In fact, Blur recorded the song before Oasis had completed, let alone released, their album.
- Right from the start, their output has been quite prolific, with no less than four tapes released in the first year of their existence alone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.