"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The plaintiffs include inmates who received treatment behind bars but were repeatedly released between 2 and 6 a.m. with a $3 MetroCard and $1.50 in cash.
- Ventrone has become famous for being repeatedly released and re-signed by the Patriots, either to the active roster or the practice squad.
- Disruption of the basal ganglia results in a host of symptoms that are characterized by compulsivity (behavioral patterns that are released repeatedly) and impulsivity (behavioral patterns that are released suddenly by various stimuli).
- To their credit, Chinese psychiatrists repeatedly released Ms. Huang despite pressure from county officials to keep her locked up.
- He was repeatedly released and rearrested, spending more than ten years in a variety of concentration camps and prisons.
- Coinciding with the City of Sydney's new investment in cycleways, the state of NSW have repeatedly released statewide plans for bicycle infrastructure, the latest of which is BikePlan NSW 2010.
- The hormones repeatedly released in stressful situations damage brain tissue and establish a response pathway that becomes habitual.
- Subway Tokens and a Referral The plaintiff named in the case against the city, Johnny Heard, was repeatedly released from city hospitals with no housing.
- Provincial officials have been coordinating their epidemiological and scientific work with Hong Kong officials closely, with the result that the Hong Kong government has repeatedly released information before it becomes public on the mainland.
- It was released repeatedly as a single, alternating as the A-side or B-side of "Love Will Find a Way".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.