"recruit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After a short time, he started recruiting other volunteers to help him with his efforts.
- City officials were recruiting about 200 volunteers on Friday to help staff the office over the weekend.
- A small group of international volunteer was able to recruit many local volunteers.
- Since it began, the foundation has raised $700,000 and recruited 2,000 volunteers.
- The study, which is recruiting more volunteers, has a Web site, www.mlmp.org.
- The program also recruits and trains volunteers who visit patients.
- They have recruited volunteers to clean up the park and plant flowers.
- He will recruit volunteers and fit them into his curve.
- The group go down to work, finding sponsors and recruiting volunteers.
- In their study, researchers recruited 300 volunteers who were asked to complete a series of experiments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.