"recruit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They asked the government to recruit other workers from abroad.
- The project tries to meet the needs of black children by recruiting workers from the child's cultural community.
- "There are some pretty big challenges," he said, such as recruiting workers to an expensive city.
- Some companies looked to the magazine to provide insights for recruiting young workers.
- Still, many companies scrambled to recruit enough workers from among the 5.8 million people who seek work.
- Others have taken a stand on ethically recruiting foreign workers.
- Management moved immediately to recruit workers in almost every department of the factory.
- With competition in mind, it must not become difficult to recruit new workers.
- Many companies like to recruit casual workers so that they don't have to pay them benefits.
- The company has not reported any difficulty recruiting new workers as a result.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.