"recruit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If not forced to by law, companies don't recruit women.
- But in the years the case was being settled, she recruited women to her firm.
- Q. Is it difficult to recruit women into the movement?
- He recruited powerful men and women to be his satellites.
- The police commission said the department had to actively recruit women.
- With its small courtyard, the school recruited only women, who took classes and worked at the same time.
- Heavy use was also made of independent brokers to recruit women.
- But it ended because researchers were unable to recruit enough women.
- He is determined to find better ways to recruit and develop talented women.
- From the late 1970s the group declined through its failure to recruit younger women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.