"recruit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The school has also been a powerhouse at recruiting teachers and staff members.
- "Affordable housing is really important to recruit and retain teachers."
- Even with private management, it will still be up to the school board to recruit qualified teachers.
- New York's real problem isn't recruiting teachers, it's that it doesn't do nearly enough to keep the ones they have, especially recent college graduates.
- Maybe eighteen is not the right age to be recruiting teachers.
- In an attempt to overcome these problems, London and some other authorities are recruiting foreign teachers.
- Now, that means recruiting new teachers for the public schools.
- And as a result, school districts increasingly are finding it difficult to recruit talented teachers.
- In addition, he said, civil rights leaders from around the country are helping him recruit other teachers.
- He hopes to recruit teachers locally and to encourage them to be a part of the community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.