"recruit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the early 1960s, very few private schools were recruiting students of color.
- On his own time he recruits students from the city public school system.
- A committee within the school helps to recruit students every year.
- Soon, he was helping to recruit other students for the program.
- More than 40 companies visit the campus every year to recruit students.
- They aimed to recruit 500 students for their first class.
- In the first year, you find yourself recruiting students to an organization that doesn't yet exist.
- Stein could recruit only eight students for the first season.
- "I think it'll make us work harder to recruit and keep students."
- The institute has a good placement history with a number to top companies recruiting students.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.