"recruit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Voice recruited new talent just by offering a place to publish, and it did not have to pay much.
- So the paper was able to recruit new talent just by offering a place to publish, and it did not have to pay much.
- Thus, more creative efforts may be needed to recruit and retain good talent.
- During this period, Warner took an active role in recruiting talent.
- The firm has brought in executive search consultants to recruit new talent.
- The player must play pick-up games to recruit talent for a team.
- In that position Katie was also responsible for recruiting new talent.
- From his experience, he also knew that recruiting local talent quickly and cost efficiently was a daunting task.
- They readily recruited talent from the Cornell computer science department and had 17 employees by the site's first anniversary.
- It's amazing that so many companies still use job fairs to recruit talent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.