"recruit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They also recruited members to the support organization inside the prisons.
- The three decided to carry on the band and went about recruiting new members.
- It is as though they are constantly recruiting new members.
- The clubs are making a special effort to recruit new members.
- They say more can be done to recruit new members.
- And efforts would be made to recruit members of minorities.
- He worked on his own time to recruit other members of minority groups to the police force.
- Some programs are used to recruit members to background organizations.
- The group quickly set out to recruit new members to its ranks.
- Then, chapters were built across the country and recruited individual members.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.