"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'll try to put things back the way I found them.
- When we were far enough from the road, he put me back on the ground.
- China will have to be put back together in a new way.
- I went to put back what he had somebody take out.
- Books are taken out, and if they're put back at all it's never in the same place.
- I just put things back the way they should be.
- Again, not a security problem, but just something that is in the process of getting put back together.
- And now they are being put back into Earth language.
- Many others, she said, have asked to be put back on hold.
- But he could not on his own put back money for the Modern.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.