"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Post WWII, he was asked to oversee repairs of the road system in the Philippines.
- Post WWII the company "Hütte Liezen" entered state control and became a subsidiary to VÖEST in the 1950s.
- Post WWII lives of the scattered families.
- Post WWII socialist Hungary widely imported cars and trucks from Soviet Union and other countries.
- Post WWII (1946 - )
- Post WWII the large number of GI's returning, President John A. Hannah's push to expand resulting in a large increase in enrollment quickened in the pace of development south of the river.
- Post WWII As defined by The United States Army Institute of Heraldry:
- Post WWII, Numrich Arms acquired the Auto-Ordnance crated assets, but never resumed small-scale production of replica full automatic and semi-automatic only versions until 1974 at West Hurley.
- Older bolt action matches fall into; Pre WWI, Between the wars, WWII, Post WWII to the Vietnam War.
- Post WWII, he worked for Canadian Pacific Air Lines.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.