"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also took up the post of assistant manager to Sandy Stewart.
- Femi Pedro rose to the post of assistant manager in 1985 and became a research economist the following year.
- All are still waiting for an answer from Bill Torrey, who has been offered the post of general manager in the new administration.
- He took over as secretary/manager in 1946, from his father, a position he held until 1961 when he gave up the post of manager.
- In 1957 he was offered the post of manager at Enfield.
- I would gladly have accepted the post of manager even if I had not won it in the club raffle.
- He quickly rose to the post of manager of the warehouse.
- He previously held the post of senior vice president and general manager of American Isuzu.
- The new management team staved off relegation and Maddren was promoted to post of manager at the season's end.
- This earned him the post of manager of the office of the presidential chief of staff in 1975.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.