"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "That old woman is as flaky as a box of Post Toasties."
- Aunt Hannah sliced the banana so thin on the Post Toasties it looked cold and wet and slimy.
- In 1898 he introduced Grape-nuts, the concentrated cereal with a nutty flavor and in the late 1890s Post joined the cornflake wars with Post Toasties.
- They don't put medals of honor in Post Toasties or Wheaties.
- The first cereal, Grape-Nuts, was developed in 1897 followed by Post Toasties.
- And little piles of Post Toasties, corn flakes, stacked up in designs.
- Or if you don't care for the porridge, there's some of these new Post Toasties.
- This national landmark is a permanent set, where the cereal heiress Marjorie Merriwether Post could count her profits from Post Toasties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.