"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Executives of Wheat, First will control the three top management posts.
- He had held a series of management posts there and rose to industry marketing manager in 1968.
- I calculate that a 50% salary cut for management posts would reduce costs by nearly £6m a year.
- They are also more likely to have parents in management posts in industry and commerce.
- Three agencies are naming top executives to senior management posts.
- In addition, both men were recently appointed to important management posts.
- The more serious young people struggle to get higher education somewhere in Yakutsk and then take management posts.
- For friends of politicians with little experience in the convention industry, it has meant management posts.
- When that research was repeated in 2007, the number of senior management posts held by women had fallen to 22%.
- At the age of 40, he's taking his first management post in television, where he has worked as a legal analyst and news anchor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.