"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also held several responsible posts in the organization.
- "With a responsible post like that you must have had many friends in the South?"
- The general who has attained a responsible post must be careful to study them.
- Don Peter was the first diocesan priest to hold this responsible post.
- There is no woman in the Cabinet; nor in any responsible post.
- He ordered that her sentence be reduced, from a year, to "six months deprivation of the right to hold responsible posts."
- After a year, he applied for a more responsible post but was denied it and a pay increase as well.
- I am going to have the Society outlawed, every member removed from any responsible post.
- Recognized for his talent and loyalty, he was appointed to a responsible post.
- He was posted to five different training schools in Canada, holding responsible posts in each.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.