"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His post includes this quote from a report by charities campaigning against the proposal.
- This new post includes responsibility for non-trade and special sales.
- His previous posts include vice president of the cassation court and general prosecutor.
- The post includes important dates, advice on the application process and a calendar of information sessions.
- Some posts include code and may grow to several pages.
- These posts are often computer and video game commentary, but also include personal reflections or rants.
- Over the next two years, before he retired in 1956, his posts included service as special envoy to Vietnam.
- His other posts included research director and chief engineer of advanced design and development.
- Early posts included little text because it was assumed the audience would be academics and thus understand the context of the material.
- The new post would include responsibility for streamlining the general research activities of the Defense Department.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.