"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only its pilots union has agreed to negotiate with the company.
- Earlier this year, the pilots union said it would be willing to accept a deal worth $200 million.
- Both American and the pilots union also declined to say what was in the proposal.
- This has forced the pilot union to go on strike as of November 29, 2011.
- In response, the pilots union said yesterday that it would not be pushed into making a quick deal.
- Four other unions, including its pilots union, must approve the terms for the agreement to move forward.
- The pilots union said the offer called for a $61 million package of concessions that would reduce pay by 20 percent.
- The pilots union contends that the trip generally runs 5 to 15 minutes longer than eight hours.
- Representatives of the pilots union did not return several calls seeking comment yesterday.
- Wage cuts for the pilots union will take effect once the recovery program begins.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.