"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Expansion of this pilot scheme into a district service is planned.
- They've tried pilot schemes in several other parts of the country, but they didn't work.
- However, in 2008, eight years after the start of the campaign, a pilot scheme was introduced by four British police forces.
- During the first year of the pilot scheme, over 13,500 objects were recorded.
- With the systems from the local authority and the cooperative development agency, a pilot scheme has been set up in my area.
- The first results from a pilot scheme are likely to emerge next year.
- There is now a pilot scheme that has at last got going and I hope it will be a great success.
- That is a significant increase on last year's pilot scheme where only 320 applications were received in all.
- After losing money on the pilot scheme for over two years he abandoned it.
- The pilot scheme has now ended and the service will not be adopted by the company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.