"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was commissioned as a pilot officer in early 1964.
- He was commissioned as a pilot officer later that month.
- When Miles got there, the pilot officer had stopped breathing.
- He had never before met a pilot officer who treated him so much as an equal.
- He gained his commission as a pilot officer in 1947.
- He finished his War service with the rank of pilot officer.
- After ten months of training, Miller was offered a commission as a pilot officer.
- Although getting the pilot officer functional that morning had been rather like trying to raise the dead.
- Half an hour later a taxi delivered another pilot officer.
- "The agreement was you were to hold our pilot officer," he stated in a flat voice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.