"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The working group has recently set up a pilot program.
- The pilot program is the first of its kind in the country.
- By last month, plans for a pilot program were in place.
- So we decided to start a pilot program to see how it works.
- The pilot program will take 3 years or more to complete.
- It was not clear which states, if any, would agree to start a pilot program.
- They set up a pilot program that began in March.
- The plan calls for 10 schools to start the pilot program in September 2000.
- The school started as a pilot program in January 1973.
- North Carolina began its pilot program last year with 16 public schools.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.