"pilot" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Larger groups of over 100 pilot whales have been observed.
- Whatever the reasons, 27 pilot whales die, most from trauma.
- Pilot whales come into the harbor and then head for the shore.
- The stranding had left at least 28 pilot whales dead.
- Pilot whales, however, have more trouble returning to the water once they are on shore.
- Two weeks later, another 30 to 40 pilot whales were driven ashore in these same areas.
- The pilot whale is not registered as an endangered species.
- This may also be the case for long-finned pilot whales.
- It is against the law to kill pilot whales at locations with inappropriate conditions.
- They sometimes associate with other dolphin species, such as pilot whales.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.