"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A number of Venezuelan officials believe a hostile party covertly introduced an aggressive form of cancer into the 58-year old president.
- A month later further autopsies were performed by Venezuelan officials, with similar findings; the report was suppressed, but witnesses reported the results.
- Venezuelan officials accuse him of plotting that bombing while he was living in Caracas.
- His comments contradicted the signal Friday of a production increase from an unnamed Venezuelan official.
- Your passport will be stamped by both Colombian and Venezuelan officials at the border.
- Venezuelan officials said they had taken steps to revive production, but oil traders said they remained skeptical.
- But senior Venezuelan officials have already expressed suspicions about the administration's intentions.
- Once on top you understand why Venezuelan officials require hikers to come with a guide.
- Venezuelan officials are to start preliminary talks with representatives of some 460 banks in New York on Tuesday.
- Venezuelan officials estimated that the plane crashed minutes later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.