"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The high ranking officials of Galaxity await them as ambassadors and prepare a reception for them.
- He was admired despite his political stands because he was known as the one of the extremely few top ranking officials who was not corrupt.
- One of the more sensitive professions open to empathic Talents was that of "minding" vulnerable top ranking officials.
- Not surprisingly, when media requested interviews with local high ranking officials regarding the matter, none came forward.
- As the trial proceeds, they uncover a massive cover-up perpetrated by one of the military's highest ranking officials.
- The prisoners included, according to Shapur's claims, many other high ranking officials, including a praetorian prefect.
- "High ranking officials in Russian special services are behind this," he said, adding that he had evidence.
- In the aftermath most of the Senate is arrested, and the military shaken by the removal and arrest of many high ranking officials.
- In the last two weeks, two former high ranking officials in Ireland's biggest bank have been arrested in dawn raids.
- The school has produced top ranking officials in Defence and Civil Services.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.