"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But that has not kept American officials from sitting down with him in hopes of making peace.
- Such projections will almost certainly keep Japanese officials on the defensive this week.
- Still, the public should stay focused, to keep officials focused, many at the forum said.
- One must pay to keep civil officials honest.
- While the Japanese allowed the nationalist groups free run of the country, they kept former French officials imprisoned.
- Fears about unauthorized leaks have kept officials from discussing sensitive information during the morning meeting.
- Aren't there more positive things to be done than keeping officials inside the law?
- This did not keep numerous public and private officials from celebrating at the recent groundbreaking ceremony.
- The aim of such groups is to get the public active in keeping elected officials accountable to voters and taxpayers.
- In fact, the idea of Internet collection had been around for some time, but concerns about hackers kept officials from proceeding until 15 months ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.