"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Peruvian officials have so far not been receptive.
- A Peruvian official confirmed that a helicopter had been shot down but gave no casualty figures.
- Peruvian officials say he will be a flight risk.
- American and Peruvian officials say the steep increase in coca prices is a result of several developments.
- Peruvian officials expressed regret and said their pilots had sought to prevent an incident.
- Almost immediately, Peruvian officials on the ground authorized the request to begin shooting.
- The Government official said the members of the commission could include Peruvian officials and "two or three very strong institutions or countries."
- The indictment named the bank, not the former Peruvian officials.
- Peruvian officials called the invasion an "outrage against Latin America."
- Naturally, Peruvian officials had been closely monitoring the activities within in the embassy, and seized on the right opportunity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.