"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- American officials did not explain why they never brought charges.
- "We were not about to have the president make a call and be told no," one official explained.
- Officials here could not explain why they were kept in isolation.
- And for the first time, officials must explain why they spent more than was approved in the budget at the beginning of the year.
- "Hunter is simply not a big science school," one official explained.
- No other state has taken this step, and officials explain that the bill is an experiment to be reviewed after three years.
- Officials explained that investigations take time, and cases are hard to prove.
- Or as one official explained, "it might drive riders away."
- "There's no narrative," explained an official who asked not to be named.
- Officials in Washington did not explain how they would go about attaining this goal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.