"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- American and Argentine officials said there was no evidence suggesting terrorism.
- Argentine officials argue, on the other hand, that they have done many of the things the fund has demanded, often over strong internal opposition.
- The snag has led Argentine and American officials to doubt that anything will be done.
- Argentine officials had made clear they were seeking up to $9 billion in new loans.
- Argentine officials hope the deal they are trying to work out with local banks and pension funds could serve as a model for future swaps.
- Argentine officials acknowledge that fresh lending in 2002 is almost out of the question.
- A senior Argentine official said the ideas were welcome but questioned whether the changes "are going to be enough or in time."
- Argentine officials did not immediately release the terms of the new agreement, including the exact amount to be restructured.
- On location filming at the school where the tragedy occurred was blocked by Argentine officials.
- Arregui was known to have met with Argentine officials in June.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.