"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Israeli officials justify it as an essential military step in time of crisis.
- European officials justify their stand by citing recent examples of the privacy issues that have been raised by the Bush administration's airline-security campaign.
- Some officials justify their graft by saying they have been poor too long and deserve a chance to take part in the economic boom.
- "Top officials did not always justify their freedom from aggressive oversight with a willingness to respect and implement their social duties."
- Now officials must justify rejecting proposals that include affordable housing.
- However officials have justified destroying bridges, saying they help resupply Yugoslavia's forces.
- For years, the president and top officials have justified their refusal to grapple seriously with global warming by insisting that more research is needed.
- It would also require the officials to justify their decisions to designate a document as secret.
- The traffic volume is so large that "officials could justify widening the road to as many as five lanes in each direction."
- Each day, vote on several of these measures that no elected official could justify.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.