"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Preventing public officials from talking to church groups is the wrong approach," he said.
- And companies have almost always been able to prevent federal officials from keeping money that has been seized.
- "To everyone else, I appeal to you to form pickets outside government buildings to prevent officials from getting to work."
- The defense secretary said he could not prevent military officials from making controversial statements.
- The bill could also prevent former officials from exploring complex issues in a historical context, he said.
- Residents say they are irritated by the dispute because it prevents officials from focusing on the city's real problems.
- The rules are intended to prevent corporate officials and large shareholders from speculating in a company's stock.
- The spread of development in the Vail area prevented officials from releasing the wildcats there.
- The idea is to prevent former officials from later working on projects they dealt with in government.
- The least they could do is to prevent corrupt officials in the future from collecting a public pension.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.