"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This station is the primary source of daily news in Alexandria.
- Sometimes the past came back into the daily news with a vengeance.
- Most people have long ago turned to TV for their daily news, and many no longer believe what they read.
- It is used for daily news around the world.
- This collection is gathered from daily news and common texts.
- I do not just mean the daily news, even though it is hard getting used to multiple murders per day in any large city.
- No matter what was in the daily news, they kept doing their job.
- It provides stock information, daily news, research reports and reviews.
- It offers a wide range of daily news and current topics.
- She knew that I had no access to daily news and only rarely left the house anymore.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.