"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I didn't think the incident would make the national news.
- "Anyone who watches the local and national news would get more information."
- Much important political or national news is likely to be announced over the radio.
- How would you feel if your every mistake in life was national news?
- These reports may sometimes be of national news, but more often they are local stories.
- The day's local, national and international news, plus great music.
- The video that made it national and international news would not come out until the next day.
- Now a look at the main national and international news.
- Case studies of international and national news in the press.
- Her battle with cancer became national news for the next four years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.