"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- (The White House has suggested it might use some of the remaining TARP money to finance job-creation schemes.)
- Despite subsequent allegations and reports to the contrary, Verizon did not take TARP money.
- By November 2008, the ongoing crisis hit Citigroup hard and despite federal TARP money, the company announced further staff cuts that eventually totaled over 100,000 employees.
- Both Citi and B of A have repaid their TARP money and returned to profitability.
- When Northern Trust was finally allowed to repay the TARP money on June 17, 2009, taxpayers received a 14% return on the investment, beating all major market indices over the same time period.
- And this is clueless: "Of course, Perry's now against the stimulus but then he accepted so much TARP money for his sttate, as did so many."
- TARP money went to banks.
- The first allocation of the TARP money was primarily used to buy preferred stock, which is similar to debt in that it gets paid before common equity shareholders.
- Academic studies have found that banks and credit unions located in the districts of key Congress members have been more likely to win TARP money.
- Mr. Speaker: Many Americans have been shocked in recent days to learn that banks seeking to repay TARP money have been told the treasury will not allow them to do so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.