"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The museum, built and funded with private money, opened in 1987.
- Additional schools are built with money from individuals and corporations.
- The $85 million prison was built with money from a 1982 bond issue.
- The project, built largely with public money, is part of a city effort to encourage retail development in poor areas.
- And yet, just outside his office, construction workers were building a mosque with public money.
- In May, the university will open a new 195,000-square-foot, $37.5 million museum, which was built with money from state, local and private sources.
- The building was built with money raised by local people.
- The $6 million memorial will be built with private money.
- It was built in 1983 with money from the Federal Government.
- The monument, built with local, state and federal money, was dedicated in 1908.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.