"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, they did not displace commodity money, and were used alongside coins.
- However, for most of history, almost all money was commodity money, such as gold and silver coins.
- By contrast, commodity money which has been lost or destroyed cannot be recovered.
- It is particularly used in connection with commodity money such as gold or silver coins.
- The use of barter like methods using commodity money may date back to at least 100,000 years ago.
- The Mesopotamian civilization developed a large scale economy based on commodity money.
- Many cultures around the world eventually developed the use of commodity money.
- In the words of economics, it was "commodity money."
- Some examples of commodity money are cattle, silk, gold and silver.
- That is, commodity money existed long before sovereign currency emerged.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.