"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some wives didn't like the boys going over with the grocery money.
- The rent is due at the end of the month, the grocery money every Friday.
- It's disgusting to sit home and watch your wife earning the grocery money on her back.
- "You find him, tell him the dog got run over and I'm out of grocery money."
- It lies like a drunk telling his wife what happened to the grocery money.
- Since this was the only source of "grocery money" during the winter, I wasn't anxious to fall down on the job.
- "I was just stopping by for some grocery money," our friend explained.
- "You just want me to sit back and do nothing while you sell your shoes for grocery money."
- It wasn't like it was the grocery money for the rest of the month.
- She started the company by using weekly grocery money to finance the making of cookies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.