"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He got a house together for his family and sent his wife the passage money a year later.
- The first time I did not pay his passage money.
- I then paid the balance of my passage money.
- Also they pressed upon him the passage money in advance.
- And if he says yes, you will have to pay passage money for your wife.
- We had put down our passage money- booked a sailing to Bombay.
- Who else could work it to collect passage money from his bedmate?
- Perhaps he would find one whose passage money he could pay.
- And the passengers' passage money - that's paid to the commander.
- If you can advance us passage money, I would appreciate it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.