"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For years, New York has played a central role in debates about federal transportation money.
- That would cost New York $300 million in federal transportation money.
- The change also safeguards federal transportation money, which regions that are not in compliance often lose.
- He had the transportation money which I had forwarded him.
- "To tell that kid where to pick up his Ratfink, and give him transportation money to go get it."
- The transportation money will go toward the first road ever to be built along the canal.
- "We can spend that transportation money on little projects," he said.
- It was substituted by the bill passed today, which uses the transportation money for state pension expenses.
- Room and board plus transportation money to and from Amity were paid for by the government.
- Critics say that there is a huge problem with this plan: the cost, which could eat up most or all of the available transportation money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.