"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They stared each one at the other for a long moment.
- She looked up from her computer and stared at him for a moment.
- She and her daughter stared at each other for a long moment.
- She stared at his back for a long moment, then turned and left the room.
- The two girls stared at one another for a moment.
- The man stared at him for a very long moment.
- He stared at her for a long moment, then turned to go.
- She stared at me for a moment, and I could see her mind was working.
- She stopped talking and stared at me for a long moment.
- He stared at me for a moment, then turned away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.